Thursday, October 29, 2009

Harvest Party succes

Hey there everyone! Man last night was awesome. We had some great times in the hay maze, I know alot of people got lost and took a spin in the tube that spun, so man I call that a great night.

But most importantly! We got to talk about Jesus, we got to share the amazing gospel with over 100 students last night. That was the best part about last night. We will hopefully have some pictures to put up here later, so that everyone can see what we did.

Thank you to all the people that helped out, from the smuckers, to the small group leaders, to the drivers. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I have a bunch of things to read today so I will probable post some thoughts on articles I am reading and books so keep up here on the blog for some cool things!

P.A.

No comments: