Thursday, October 22, 2009

Being Honest

Hey there everyone I hope you had a good time last night playing the new game "what would you do for a dollar" I thought it was pretty awesome!

Good try to Keven for the firefly Yoga pose! It was hard, and for the freestyle rap of Mitch hickox was pretty rad! (Thats right I said rad) I hope you all had a great time with the relay race that we set up. I am not gonna lie you guys got into that game alot more then I thought you would so Well done!

Last night guys was pretty insane, being honest with yourself is a really hard thing to do and for those who went home last night and were really honest with yourself, then good job. For those of you who are still working through that stuff thats awesome, please talk with your small group leader or me, we would love sit and talk with you about life and how we can grow together to get closer to Jesus Christ.

Next week men and women is our 3rd Annual Harvest Party! So make sure you guys are here and ready to Rock and Roll! 6:30 - 9:00 so make sure all you parents know that we will be back around 9:00pm next wednesday!

I hope you all have a great weekend! Remember all 3dyc stuff is due by NOVEMBER 4th!

P.A.

No comments: