Monday, October 26, 2009

Scripture verses

So many times, I find myself losing track of the promises that God has already made. Here are some verses on just a few of the incredible promises God has made throughout scripture.

It amazes me, not just how wonderful and perfect God’s promises are, but how faithful He is to fulfill them.

If you are asking what God has been doing for you lately, take a look at these passages. We can rest easy knowing that He is faithful to fulfill them.

And this is what he promised us–even eternal life. 1 John 2:25

For the Lord your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you. Deuteronomy 15:6

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will– to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. Ephesians 1:3-6

You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. Deuteronomy 28:3

You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. Deuteronomy 28:6

Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied.

Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. Luke 6:21

My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior—from violent men you save me. 2 Samuel 22:3

I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies. 2 Samuel 22:4

But now the Lord my God has given me rest on every side, and there is no adversary or disaster. 1 Kings 5:4

You are the most excellent of men and your lips have been anointed with grace, since God has blessed you forever. Psalm 45:2

And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy good in all his labor, is the gift of God. Ecclesiastes 3:13

My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart. Psalm 7:10

But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. Psalm 5:11-12

No comments: