Thursday, October 8, 2009

Last night

Hey there everyone I hope you guys had a great night last night I know I did.

The game we played last night was stinking funny. It was really hard also carrying all that stuff. But good job I got some good pictures, I will hopefully find my cord to plug into my camera so I can download them on here so you can see them!

I really hope last night you guys started to really think about the wounds that we might carry with us. Its hard when we brings topics up that hit us really hard. God wants us to work through our wounds, but also needs us to be willing to give those wounds over to Him, so we can move forward in our relationship with Him. I had some really good talks last night with some of you, and I really hope that you start moving forward with those wounds. Next week we are going to be talking again in our small groups like we did during our Anger series. So next week I will be handing out questions again and dialoguing about different wounds we have.

Alright so last night we handed out 3dyc students forms and here is some information that might help you!

THE COST: 149$ (unless you have raised money through the Auction then it is less)

THE DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 4TH! I will not be accepting anything past NOVEMBER 4th!

so if you have any questions email me at: cvmcadam@verizon.net

Hope you have an awesome day!

P.A.

No comments: