Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oct 13, The blackest day of all

So this morning I wake up and its early and cold, and then I drive to my work and I sit down at my computer to update my social networks and get things around for a meeting, and then it strikes me. A long cold shiver goes down my spine, the hairs on my neck stand on end, and I remember this dreadful day.

Oct 13, is the day that the no good, money hungry, moronic president of Taylor University drove his car that TUFW students helped pay for and told the masses as TUFW that they were closing the school down at the end of the year.

So OCT 13th is the darkest day on the calendar. I do not know how I will make it today.

:)

Anyways we do have some things for you guys in youth group.

This wednesday I know that the NR men are playing in regionals against the lakeland Christian school, we all know that we are going to pound them into the ground, so I would say go to the game and leave around 5:30 because we should already be up by 4 goals. So you can make it to youth group. Youth group this week is going to rock hardcore! We have a lot of different things that we are going to be doing and working on. So 6:30 - 8:30 will quite possibly be the funnest 2 hours of your week, possibly of your life!

Also coming up really soon Oct 28th, is our harvest party! You do not want to miss this. It is going to be the party of a life time. So come hear more about it this week.

I hope you have an awesome blackest day of the year!

P.A.

No comments: