Thursday, October 15, 2009

Working through our wounds

Last night was pretty fun watching people walk with chairs on their feet, playing dodgeballbasketballhockeycrazytrashcangame ball :) I know its a long name but its a really fun game :)

I think it was awesome watching you guys discuss the story of Joseph in your groups. God is awesome and God is working on some of your lives. For those who couldn't make it last night we missed you, come next week and hang out with us because we are doing some pretty cool things to end our wounds series. It will be a totally different kind of night next week.

So I hope you can all join us.

A little reminder on the 28th of October we are heading to a a hay maze! Its awesome because its pretty much totally dark in there and its really really fun to go through. We will also have food, games, a bon fire and tons of other things for you guys to do! I hope you all have an amazing weekend. I will be gone this weekend in Ft. Wayne, but I will be back on Saturday for the mens game against Goshen!

Hope to see you on Saturday at the game!

P.A.

No comments: