Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday = fun fun fun

Hey there everyone I hope that you all are having a super day.

Last night was awesome because I got to hang out with a good friend, and then I went home and got to bed early and God woke me up at 4am and gave me somethings to talk on Wednesday night. Honestly it changed everything I was planning it was pretty cool! So this Wednesday night is gonna be powerful.

We are starting our wounds series and I promise you, you will learn somethings about the nature of God, and how we can grow closer to Jesus by naming somethings in our lives as wounds and dealing with them in a safe place. Now we aren't going to be having a counseling session or anything but we are going to be talking about how we can see our behaviors and track them back to a deeper wound somewhere in our past. God shows us some insane ways of working through our hurts and pains. Where people have been betrayed, stabbed in the back, and killed because of hurts and pains.

So come this wednesday to learn and to discuss some really interesting things about wounds!




P.A.

No comments: