Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday ares fun!

Hey there everyone, I hope you are all have an awesome wet, and cold weekend. I know I am :)

Hey there just wanted to drop some info in your laps.

Tomorrow morning @ 9am we have our Junior high next class with a guest speaker....He is stinking awesome, and also tomorrow night we DO NOT HAVE SENIOR HIGH NEXT CLASS!!!!

I repeat!

HIGH SCHOOL NEXT CLASS IS CANCELED!

So spend tomorrow night finishing up all that homework none of you didn't do this weekend, and spend some time with your family! Or you know what this would just be crazy I know, but why don't you spend the time you would normally spend here and spend time reading the bible, and praying for others.....I know a crazy thought but you will have time.

I hope you all have an amazing week, Remember this wednesday is the Harvest Party. This is going to be awesome! I know its going to be awesome!

Also I am speaking tomorrow in big church, and here is a little video I am using for tomorrow to kick us off! I hope to see ya tomorrow!


No comments: